Monday, January 4, 2010

So much to catch up on…

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope everyone had a great Holiday.  We did and were very blessed to get to spend it in MI.   I have the entire month of December to blog about.  I am so far behind.   We had a fun month and lots of pictures!  Stay tuned! 

I am working hard to take my Real Estate test in Jan.   I think I picked the wrong company to take these classes through but too late now.  Anyway please pray that I can get this done and pass.  I really need to start working again for a few reasons but financially being the first and foremost.    I am excited to get started.   Our good friends and neighbor (who is a Realtor) let me show a few houses for him while he was out of town and it was so much fun.  I really enjoyed it.   It motivated me to get going with it.   I will also be going out with my MIL some soon to get a better feel for it as well.   I also need to start talking to some agencies so when I get my license I can start!    So much to look forward to in 2010. 

Please pray and wish us luck.  This is something I have always wanted to do but never had the nerve to go 100% commission.   It’s an exciting new journey! 

We are also starting back on our diet again today!   I have my last 10-15lbs. that I want to loose that I never lost last year and Trever has about 10lbs or so that he wants to loose.   I will probably be posting weekly updates again since that seemed to keep me on track and accountable.   

The kids are awesome.  Ryan is such a little talker and copy cat!   Ashlyn is a little Mommy to him!   They had a ball at Christmas. 

Happy 2010! 

No comments: