Tuesday, December 22, 2009

So excited…

This is all Ashlyn could say yesterday as we were packing and doing laundry.  She cannot wait to ride on the Airplane to go see Grandma & Grandpa Peek and Aunt Nancy, Kelsey and Dalton and this time instead of getting the little smeark on her face and her being silly she said “Mommy, I think Uncle Brett want’s to see me this time”  I said he always wants to see you.   “I know, because I am cute and he likes to tease me!”    Ashlyn, teases Brett and pretends she is shy around him so he will play with her.  

She also keeps telling Ryan all about the airplane and how they have to Sleep on it.  I will believe that when I see it that she sleeps on the plane.  

Anyway!  We wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas.  I have a few blog posts to update.  Maybe I will get them done while we are in MI!  

No comments: