Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I thought I lived in Texas…

What is up with this forecast!  BRRRRRRR.   Yesterday the kids were begging me to go outside.  I get them all bundled up and we are out there for 15 min and they are both wanting to come in.   It was seriously bone chilling cold.    I know everyone says this but when it’s cold here it’s a ‘different” type of cold and it’s miserable.   (Or maybe I am just a wimp anymore)  

Seriously if  Trever golf’s on Friday I will wonder about his sanity.  They just said on the News that in the morning the wind chill will be below zero.  Not sure if that has ever happened in TX since I have lived here (14 years)

Today

High: 46 Low: 30

Mostly Sunny

Wind: ESE at 7 mph
Precip.: 10%
Humidity: 56%

Lots of sunshine. High 46F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.

Wed 6

High: 50 Low: 28

Mostly Cloudy

Wind: S at 15 mph
Precip.: 10%
Humidity: 72%

Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High around 50F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.

Thu 7

High: 30 Low: 14

Partly Cloudy / Wind

Wind: N at 27 mph
Precip.: 20%
Humidity: 56%

Windy with times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 30s and lows in the mid teens.

Fri 8

High: 29 Low: 19

AM Clouds / PM Sun

Wind: NNW at 13 mph
Precip.: 10%
Humidity: 39%

Clouds giving way to sun . Highs in the upper 20s and lows in the upper teens.

Sat 9

High: 42 Low: 25

Sunny

Wind: N at 4 mph
Precip.: 0%
Humidity: 43%

Mainly sunny. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the mid 20s.

1 comment:

Jennifer Reilly said...

I think after living here for years now we have all acclimated to Texas weather and become wimps. I am from up north as well, but it has been COLD the past few weeks here! It has been crazy weather.