Thursday, July 23, 2009

And Were Off..

So we left at 1:00 today. The plan was to leave and I just knew the kids would both take long naps since they were at camp this morning. UMMM nope! Ryan 30 min and then decided to scream as loud as he could to wake his sister up. Now it's 4:15 and he is so tired he won't go to sleep and is sitting here crying. This will be a long 15 hours I am afraid.

Ashlyn has already asked 3 times how much farther we have.

AND... I was not the first to have to stop to pee! So glad to be traveling with Barbara. Trever won't get mad at his own mom! HAHA!

The best laid plans are not very usefull when you have a 3 year old and 1 year old!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm dying to know how the rest of the car trip was??! Hopefully you're having a good time. Becky