Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

HA! Well as I get older I think my birthday gets less exciting. I am feeling really old this year. I decided I think I enjoy celebrating everyone else more then my own!

I think I just have too much going on this week to even relax enough to enjoy it. We did go out last Thursday which was fun. I signed Ashlyn up for VBS this week at our Church and I am teaching a 4 year old class. It's Sunday July 19-22 (Wed) from 5:45 - 9:15. So it's late night for Ashlyn. Last night was really fun though.

But in the mean time we are leaving Thursday for our 2 1/2 week road trip. I have to figure out when I am going to pack everyone and everything that you need for a 16 hour road trip. We are going to WI for 8 days then driving to MI for about 6 or 7 days and then home. Yes we will be doing a lot of laundry so we won't have a ton of clothes. Although my Mom and Sister just told me it was not even out of the 70's this past weekend in MI. Yeah for cooler weather.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone. Please everyone pray for our safe travels and our sanity!

1 comment:

Jessica Davis said...

have a safe trip! and happy belated birthday! we'll celebrate when you get home!