Well we are in MI. We had a great time in WI and I will be updating in another post with pictures all the fun stuff we did. It was great to see everyone and spend so much time up there and not feel rushed around all the time.
The kids did great on the car ride to WI and they did even better yesterday from WI to MI. What was suppose to be about 10 hour drive turned into 13 hours. We had a little bit of an issue yesterday. Trever's back went out Saturday and he could not sit. We packed the Minivan so he could lay in the back and lay flat. He did that and was doing OK until he had to get out. About 8pm last night we stopped and he got out and something "Pop" he was in so much pain he almost fell down. He said I think I broke my back! He walked around a little finally. I kept asking him if he wanted me to just drive to a hospital and he said no just get to your parents. We were about 3 hours away still. He laid in the back and we iced it but NOTHING was helping. I felt so bad for him I didn't know what to do. I had never seen him in that much pain.
We made it to Mom and Dad's and he wanted to go to the ER. The kids woke up when we pulled them out of the car and since they are not here all the time and it was 1am (we lost an hour from WI to MI) they were both crying so I had Dad take Trever to the ER until I got the kids to sleep. Anyway, they didn't do an x-Ray or anything since they said there was nothing they could do since we were out of state. They gave him Morphine and a muscle relaxer and something else I can't remember. It did NOTHING but make him tired but he was in so much pain that he couldn't sleep. After 45 min they came back and put in an IV and gave him some pain meds that were 10X stronger then Morphine. That finally started to help so at least he could sleep. Before we left they gave him another does of that and sent us on our way with more pain meds and anti inflammatory. Trever is still in so much pain. We are going to try and get him into a chiropractor tomorrow. We wanted to do a Physical Therapist since we had a good recommendation from my Sisters Brother in Law, however he only takes patients on a prescription from a Dr. and the ER Dr. won't do that and Trever doesn't have a regular Dr. he sees at home. So....
We just hope he can get some relief to get home. He might have to fly home not sure yet. We are taking it Day by day.
Please keep Trever in your prayers. He is in very bad shape and we have a 26 hour drive home at the end of the week. Maybe!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good golly miss molly! please let me know if I can do anything. If he needs to be picked up at the airport or anything! prayers!
Post a Comment