It's Monday and it was time to weight in. I was not looking forward to it this week. My parents were in town and I didn't think I did that great this week. I knew I didn't blow it either.
Susan -2.5lbs Total 15.5lbs
Trever -.5 lbs Total 20.5 lbs
I have a lot of updating to do. I will do it in several different posts. Trever and my dad installed our new fence this weekend. It looks awesome. More to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
way to go, kerrs! y'all are doing awesome!
You guys are doing awesome! Tom and I need to start on that sometime soon. We have been putting it off because we have been too busy! You two do look awesome. I have to tell you when we got back home from being over at your house yesterday Susan, Dominique said....Susan looks thinner. I thought you might appreciate that!
15 lbs...That's awesome! I'm going to start WW and may have some questions for you!
Post a Comment