Monday, February 16, 2009

Back from the Doctor..

So both kids have the flu. I knew Ryan did but they tested Ashlyn also. Ashlyn also has the beginning stages of Pneumonia. She is now on an antibiotic and she gave me something for her cough to help her sleep. She has been coughing horrible at night. If she is not better in 2 days I have to take her back in. So now we are pretty sure that is what Trever has since he has the same symptoms. Now it's just a matter of getting him to the Doctor. He is so stubborn on stuff like that.

Ryan we just have to watch if he is not better by Thursday I am suppose to call her back. That will be 8 days of the flu. I sure hope he is because he is one fussy boy!

I sure hope everyone is better by the time my Mom and Dad get here. I don't want them to get sick and Trever and Dad are building our fence.

3 comments:

Misty said...

Oh, no. Sorry your kids and hubby are so sick. I had that flu a couple of weeks ago and it was pure hell. Thank God I had someone to watch my kids, b/c there is no way I could have done it.

Hope everyone gets better soon!

Jennifer Reilly said...

You just can't catch a break here lately Susan! Sorry that the kiddos and Trever are sick. If you guys need anything please don't hesitate to call. We can always run to the store for you or whatever else needs to be done. We hope for speedy recoveries in the Kerr household!

Meg said...

Get well soon Kerr family!!!