Monday, February 23, 2009
Wierd Day
Today was my last day at IBM. I had my exit interview and got my final paychecks. It was very strange. I am surprisingly doing OK and looking forward to what the future holds. It was very bitter sweet. I am excited to hopefully find a job that I love and that works with my family and gives me an even better work life balance then what I had. I know everything happens for a reason and that God has a plan for us. It is now in his hands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Prayers that everything will work out as it should. I admire your strength and positive attitude during such a difficult time!
I also believe things happen for a reason. It is good that you are taking a positive look at things. I am sure things will work out for you in the long run. On to bigger and better things! :)
Post a Comment