So I realize Ashlyn is a little over 3 and she has been in her big girl bed for almost a year. It has the side rails on it so she can get in and out by herself but she never has before. So Saturday after her nap she got out of bed and came out of her room. Trever was in the family room and told her to come downstairs. We kinda laughed about it because she has always been able to get out of bed she just never did she would yell for us to come up there. Then Sunday morning she came into our room. It scared us a little just not use to her walking around and coming in on her own. She did the same this morning. I guess she is getting a little more daring all the time. She sat on Santa's lap without crying and now coming downstairs by herself. Right now I have a lighted wreath in the hall so it's lights the stairs. I am going to have to figure something else out after Christmas so she can see the stairs if she comes down in the dark.
My little girl is growing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMG, it's been a year and she is just now getting out of her bed? Call yourself lucky! :)
I know just what you mean about them growing up. Too fast for my liking, really!
Aw...she's getting more independent! She's so cute Susan....she was so cute wanting to show us around yesterday. Little Miss Hostess!
Too cute! Yeah, she's growing up isn't she!?! Hudson isn't in a big boy bed yet, but I can guarantee he will be out of it the first night, ha! He mastered our stairs ages ago unfortunately!
Post a Comment