So I am a little late in posting this but we took Ashlyn in for her 3 year appointment.
She weights 29 lbs and is 38" tall. That puts her in 75% for Height and about the 40% for weight. She has slowed down a little on the growing I guess. She was in the 95% for Height and 25% for weight every time except this time.
She is doing well, the appointment was long as we had Ryan in there also. Before the Dr. even got to Ashlyn she said Mommy I am ready to go and took her gown off and walked over to put her clothes on. It was too funny! She had an ear infection and her outer ear hurts really bad so that was tramatic for her. Trever's comment was "This is stressful" My comment back "Yes, dear this is why I made you come with me" He laughed!
Ryan weights 19lbs. He is almost caught up to his sister. Ashlyn only weighted 18lbs at one year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, going to the dr with 2 babies is STRESSFUL! I always make Richard or my mom come with me, if possible!
Ashlyn is super model material. She won't complain about being tall and skinny! :)
Post a Comment