So we have had 2 sick kids since Saturday and on top of that Trever has not felt good either. It's been fun in the Kerr House!
Ryan's ear infection came back this weekend along with a sinus infection. He had the ear infection a couple of weeks ago and we had to stop his medicine early because it was giving him horrible diaper rash. I mean HORRIBLE! Poor Baby! So his ear's were draining clear and we thought we would be OK to take him off. WRONG! So back to the Dr. I go on Monday. My Pedi. and I are becoming good friends after all this. Well he had a double ear infection (with the right one being horrible again) and a sinus infection. So since all the meds to clear these up give them bad diarrhea the Dr. suggested we do a series of Shot's for 3 days in a row. It give them less of the diarrhea and will hopefully keep his diaper rash from getting out of control (Since it wasn't all gone to begin with). So we are doing that. He goes in for his final one today. I do think he is getting better. But his diaper rash has come back. Not as bad as it was (yet) but I guess we will just try and deal with one thing at a time right now and try and get him better. He slept for 13 hours last night and woke up without a temp today. So that is good news. First time he has slept all night in over 2 weeks and first morning is about 5 days without a temp.
Ashlyn, we still don't know what she had. We thought on Sunday she was getting Hand, Foot and Mouth but the Dr. is not convinced that is what it was. The only symptom she had was little red bumps on her ankles and tops of her feet and on the palms of her hands. No temp, no spots in her mouth, not crabby, nothing. You would not even know she was sick. The Dr. said if she has that it's the lightest case of it that she has ever seen and she probably is not contagious at all since she never had the temp. I opted to keep her home from daycare Monday and Tuesday because I didn't want to get any other kids sick if that is what she had. All the spots were almost gone so she went back to school today. I really don't think she had the HFM since she was not sick at all just he spots but you can't be too safe I guess. We had fun playing the last couple of days.
Trever still has a Sinus Infection I think but he is being a trooper and trying to fight through it. I know he doesn't feel good but he hasn't complained at all.
So lets home next week everyone is healthy! My job hopes so too I am sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment