Tuesday, November 4, 2008

More Conversations with a 3 year old

This morning I was freezing when I got out of bed and I just put a flannel PJ top on over my nightgown. It didn't match at all. The first thing Ashlyn says when she see's me.

A: "Mommy that doesn't match, why are you wearing that"
M: "Because I am cold"
A: " Next time can you make it match"

Oh Dear! I am in big trouble!

______________________________

This evening Trever was laying on the couch and Ashlyn was standing at the coffee table doing stickers. Trever reached out and tapped her on the butt.

A: "Daddy don't play with my botty, I am not shakin' it right now"

______________________________

We had the Election stuff on TV tonight
A: "I don't like this movie"
M: "This is not a movie, this is an election to find out who will be president"
A: "Ummm I want Mickey Mouse to be"

Might not be a bad choice right about now!

1 comment:

Amanda Hopper said...

Too cute about the matching! Sounds like you are in trouble!.

Your conversations w/a 3year old are much more interesting and entertaining than w/an 10 year old or 11 year old. LOL!