Ashlyn is getting to be such a big girl. It's exciting and kinda sad all at the same time. She is turning into such a little girl.
So I have this wonderful group of girls that we talk everyday on a message board. Yesterday I had asked when their children had learned how to pedal. It got me thinking that we had not had Ashlyn's tricycle out in a while and we should have her try it again. So when we got home last night I asked her if she wanted to ride it and she did. She did so good. Trever was out there with her for a while and he said she just kept getting better and better with the pedaling. The steering well that is a whole other story! She is not so good at that!
Here is the video of her!
Oh and Grammie's (Both of you) better watch she mentions you in the video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment