Thursday, August 7, 2008

WOW Ryan Did it!

Last night Ryan slept from 7:45pm - 6:30am !! WHOOO HOOO!! This is the first time he has ever slept this long. I feel like a new person today. The getting up 2-3 times a night had taken it's toll on me. I am not sure if it was a fluke or not but I hope not. He is a little piggy and had been waking up at 2:00am and would not cry it out (CIO) We would go get him after 15 min or so and he would eat about 4oz, then he would wake up again at 5:00am and eat another 5-6oz. He is just hungry all the time.

Last night we did the normal and fed him cereal and a stage 1 fruit after he ate that he was screaming like he was still starving to death so I figured what the heck and gave him a veggie (We normally either do a veggie or fruit not both) he gobbled up the peas as well. The whole time I was feeding him I kept saying to Trever that I will regret this because he is going to spit them all up. Ryan just kept eating like he was starving. He ate them all and then I gave him a bath. Right before he went to sleep he had about 2-3 oz bottle. He fell asleep and I put him into bed on his side like he has been liking to sleep. I woke up at 2:30am thinking I would hear him anytime.... I fell back to sleep woke up again at 4:45am and thought wow he did great he will wake up by 5am screaming because he is starving. I fell back to sleep woke up at 6:30am and was like OMG I better go check on him and make sure he is still breathing! haha. I went up there and he had rolled over on his tummy and turned himself sideways in his crib. He was still kinda a sleep but stirring. I ended up picking him up and gave him another bottle. He seemed so happy and content this morning like he finally got good sleep also!

Not sure if this is a turn of events or just a fluke but I hope it's a turn of events. I feel like I finally got good sleep since I went to bed at 9:30pm last night. Now if I can just get a couple more days like this I might feel human again!

GO RYAN!!

He is getting so big, he is already starting to hold his own bottle a little!

2 comments:

Heather Moorhead - HHH Photography said...

GO RYAN!~ And YAY for mommy!

La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt said...

Isn't it divine???? I loved the night's when Hudson finally decided to sleep that long. Now it's a constant struggle to get him to go to bed!