It's only Tuesday??? Really! UGH. We have had 2 sleepless night as Ryan is sick with a bad cold and double ear infection. We caught the ear infection very early so hopefully it won't get any worse. I have been sleeping part of the nights in the recliner with Ryan on my chest so he is inclined and will sleep. He is finally taking a great nap 2 hours and counting in our bedroom. Poor little guy. I hate it when babies are sick. There is just not much you can do for them and they can't tell you what is wrong.
Ashlyn was then up 2 times last night for some reason. She rarely does this. She told me her ears hurt also but I honestly think she was just saying that since her brother was sick and she knew that. This morning she was just fine, being her normal sassy but cute self!
I hope this week gets better and I can sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment