Today is Ashlyn's first day at the new Daycare (we call it school) I dropped her off this morning and she was all excited in the car. We got there and she would not get down and play. She was very clingy and shy. They teacher got all the kids together and started singing songs but Ashlyn would not get down. She then started the silent cry with big tears running down her face when I was holding her. She started dry heaving. I don't think I have ever seen her do that before. I almost started crying myself. After about 15 min or so I handed her to her teacher Miss Valerie and left. She was crying, however; I know she will have so much fun. She said to me before I left that she wanted to go outside. I hope they get a chance to go outside this morning because it's suppose to rain this afternoon. I think she will be fine and LOVE it once she get's use to everything. I am going to call there in a little while to check on her.
Here is a picture of her before we left for her first day at " Big Girl School"
1 comment:
Cutie! Looks like she got LOTS of sun this weekend! :) It's hard to go to a new place but it won't be long before she fits right in and loves it!
Post a Comment