We had another fun weekend at the pool. On Saturday, Meg, Jeff, Shelby & Coleman came over to swim. We had a great time. Ashlyn and Shelby played really good together. Ashlyn was trying to do everything Shelby was doing in the water. Shelby is a great swimmer and can dive down and stuff. Ashlyn thought that was pretty cool.
They also had fun playing with Dolls and everything else. They are both very bossy, It was so funny to listen to them. Coleman is so laid back. He was cracking me up just hanging out on the swing without anyone even pushing him. So cute.
I didn't take any good pictures but here is one of Shelby and Ashlyn decorating cookies.
Sunday we had a great relaxing family day. I think it was the first day in a long time that we just all got to relax, take naps and just not worry about anything. Ashlyn and I played in the pool for a while and it was so much fun. She was so good and even dumped a bucket full of water over my head when I was laying on the edge of the hot tub while she was sitting there playing. She thought that was pretty funny!
Daddy and Ryan hung out inside and watched Golf. Yep, Trever is already training him to watch golf at 3 months old. I think they watched some, napped some, ate some... It was a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thank you for having us over! Too bad the parents couldn't hang out that night more---Like I said, next time is slumber party or babysitter. :) haha
Post a Comment