Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ryan update…

Poor guy woke up yesterday from an almost 3 hours nap with a 102 Temp.   He was so sad and just laying around yesterday.  Poor guy!   Sissy was such a little nurse to him.  She was all about rubbing his head, covering him up, getting him water, it was so sweet!  She is such a good Big Sister!   

The kids wanted to watch Princess and The Frog.  I had been wanting to see it but remember our kids don’t watch movies.  They last about 20 min. tops.   So I found it on u-verse rented it (3-day rental) we popped popcorn and we watched it.   Ryan fell asleep.  Ashlyn was doing really well watching it until the evil part of the movie.   She then lost all interest and started coloring.   I really don’t understand why every single kids movie has to put an evil thing in it.   The movie was really cute and would have been just as cute without that in it.    Oh well, they did like it and they want Daddy to watch it with them tonight. 

Ashlyn also really wants to see Toy Story 3.  We have never taken her to the movies because she won’t sit threw them at home I am worried she won’t at the theater.   But I am thinking she might since it’s in 3D.  But then Nancy tells me the “Evil” in that movie is a Teddy Bear.   Really… why would you put a Teddy Bear as evil in a kids movie! 

Ok enough of my venting on Movies!  :)

Will put in a picture just because. 

IMG_6204

1 comment:

Meg said...

Wow all of this sounds so familiar!!! ;) I really hope buddy boy is all better tomorrow!