So Ryan has had a tough week. Last week his ear was draining (which is what happens when you get ear infections with tubes) I put some drops in it but only had enough for 2 days. It did seem to help some but then he started having bad Diarrhea on Thursday. Took him to the Dr. and the 2 were not related he has a virus but she did tell me that his tube came out and he has a hole in his ear! She told me to call his ENT to get in to see him. So I get home call the ENT and the lady says very quickly can he come in tomorrow at 8:15am!!!! I then started freaking a little. I mean it didn’t seem to bother him but if they wanted me in that soon I figured it cannot be good. We went in and he does have a hole which he told me sometimes happens with kids with chronic ear infections. They are just going to watch it over the next few year and if it doesn’t close they will go in and patch it. He does have to wear an ear plug in that ear when he swims. (that should be interesting) . So anyway, he will be fine thank goodness.
Ashlyn was so worried about her little brother it was so sweet. Trever took her to School since I had to take Ryan to the Dr. and she wanted to say a prayer for him. When I dropped Ryan off at School she was outside with her class and was so excited to see he was fine. When I picked them up she just kept telling him how much she loved him and how worried she was.
Poor guy still has the Diarrhea, he is so cute every 45 min he goes and gets out all his diaper stuff and takes his pants off and lays down and says.. Mommy I am ready to be changed again! At least he has learned that it hurts his but to leave it in there!
No comments:
Post a Comment