Random Thought #1
For those that were wondering the new “Cute” time out chair works! Believe it or not Ryan is the only one to test it out 3 times and he actually sits in it and doesn’t move! Ryan is into hitting and biting right now! He bites HARD also. Why do both of my kids bite. It’s not like Trever and I bite! HA! Anyway I am happy with my cute purchase and it adds to our decor!
Random Thought #2
I am getting so frustrated with this Real Estate stuff. I know in my heart that this is what I want to do and I really do believe that I will be good at it. I just really wish I had spent the extra money and taken the classes in a class room. I would be done by now! It’s taking me forever. For one I am a really slow reader and for 2 I am really reading everything and trying to learn it ALL because I want to make sure I pass my test. I am almost done with Principals the longest part and I will take that Test soon. I then have to do Contracts and Law which are shorter section so hopefully they will go fast. Plus they are all stuff that I will be doing not a lot of stuff that is not really relevant to my job. I hope to be done soon. I am really excited to get started. I love being home with the kids but I am also ready for some professional interaction as well as the extra money!
Random Thought #3
Spring is coming fast and I really need to loose another 15lbs. I have kept off the 25lbs that I lost last year but I really want to loose more. I need to start working out and I really have no excuse not to go at least a couple of time a week. We still have our YMCA membership and they have a great kids program. This body is not swimsuit ready my any means. I really need to get motivated
Random Thought #4
I cannot believe my baby is going to be 2 in 6 days! Where does the time go. He is so much fun right now! I just can’t get enough of him (except when he is on meltdown #4 of the day which is common in our house lately) He is talking so much and says the funniest stuff. One thing I keep saying to him is when he turns 2 he will be a big boy and we will need to throw nuk nuk (paci) away. His response “No mamma me no throw away” So then Ashlyn will say something to him about throwing it away and I suggested to her that we throw her fingers away since she still sucks them to go to sleep! Her response “ Mommy you can’t throw them away then I won’t be able to pick anything up!” she is too smart for her own good! But I am trying to tell her she needs to set an example for her little brother and stop sucking them when he throws his paci away!
How cute is this! Silly boy! I told him to smile and he squinted his eyes and smiled as big as he could and said “Cheese”
Random Thought #5
I am ready for spring! I am tried of playing outside and it’s cold. For Texas we have had a very cold winter. It’s been crazy! I like the change in seasons but I am ready for 70’s!
No comments:
Post a Comment