Yes we have a new category! I told him last night after this conversation I was going to have to add him to the list of blog topics! It all started with me showing him this picture of our friends The Peck’s and their little girl Shelby with her dog Mary.
Trever keeps trying to tell me we need a dog and I keep saying No not right now. Trever’s other favorite animal is a Monkey!
So this was the conversation (the best I can remember)
T: Well if you don’t want a dog we can always get a Monkey
S: We are not getting a Monkey
T: Well some Hollywood family had a Bear….
S: Well we are not some Hollywood family (thinking to myself since when does he care about Hollywood)
T: Well you might like a Monkey
S: Aren’t they illegal?
T: So is a Bear but someone has one of those
S: WE ARE NOT GETTING A MONKEY
(Silence I think we are done with this topic)
T: Well we could train it to get your coffee!!
S: Busted out laughing!
THE END!
Then this morning when I was getting my coffee I was thinking. My mom has trained my dad to make her coffee. I really have no need for a Monkey, surely I can train Trever. :) Love You Babe!
2 comments:
Ha! My mom also has my dad trained to make her coffee- and he doesn't even drink coffee! Come on Trever, step up! ;)
Yeah Meg, my dad doesn't drink coffee either! :)
Post a Comment