Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Peek Family Christmas

Better late then never.  I will eventually get caught up on my blog! 

We went to MI this year for Christmas.   We had a great time as always and the kids loved the snow.  There was not a ton but enough to play in.  

We are ready to get on the Airplane!  The kids loved watching them load all the luggage on.  Although Ryan kept calling it a “Boat”!

(Remember to click on any pictures to make them bigger)IMG_5287

The kids were great on the flight!  This is right after we landed and are taxing to the gate.  All smiles still! 

IMG_5291 IMG_5289

First order of business when we got to Mason.  Write Santa a letter and mail it at the big mailbox in the Mason Square to make sure Santa knew that Ashlyn and Ryan were for sure at Grandma and Grandpa’s house!  

IMG_5295 IMG_5294

Second thing on the agenda!  Play in the snow!   Can they even move to go outside???

IMG_5374 

Daddy road on the sled while Grandpa pulled them with the Tractor all over the yard!  

IMG_5300 IMG_5301 

Then it was time to “Work out”  At least someone did I guess! 

IMG_5305 IMG_5307

FINALLY!  Time for Christmas and to open presents!   Not before some pictures though!

IMG_5312 IMG_5309

IMG_5320 IMG_5314

Grandma and Grandpa with the Grandkids!

IMG_5322

Ashlyn and Kelsey!   Ashlyn LOVES her big Cousin and Kelsey is so great with the kids!   Isn’t Kelsey so pretty?  She has grown up so much! 

IMG_5324

Gift Time! 

IMG_5327

We gave Dalton Money!  I had asked Trever for a creative way to wrap it and he said put it in a roll of Toilet Paper.  So this is Dalton opening it!   I said “ Well I hope he doesn’t think we think he is a piece of ‘Shit’ when he opens it”

IMG_5328 IMG_5329 IMG_5330

Dalton got a HUGE bean bag chair that everyone loved.   Brett tested it out first followed by everyone else.  Including me the next day I took a great nap on it.  We were sad to see it leave and go home with him! 

IMG_5325IMG_5331

   IMG_5333IMG_5334

All the kids got Christmas PJ’s.  We had Christmas with Nancy’s family on Christmas Eve so everyone had their new PJ’s for Christmas morning. 

Ryan’s Say “  Dear Santa I Can Explain…”

Ashlyn’s Say “I Love Candy” 

Both very appropriate for them!

IMG_5332 IMG_5336

Playing with new toys! 

IMG_5339

Cookies for Santa!  Can you tell she is a bit tired!  IMG_5340

CHRISTMAS MORNING!

Santa came!  So excited!!!!!!

IMG_5342

IMG_5343 IMG_5344 IMG_5345 IMG_5346

The kids got Daddy a “Dog”  It’s stuffed and actually barks!  I told him that was the only Dog he was getting for a while!

IMG_5349 IMG_5347

 

We got Ashlyn and American Girl Doll!   They actually look a lot alike!  She named her “Ella”

IMG_5351

 

Santa got Ashlyn a “Pink Guitar”  That is all she kept asking for!  As you can see Ryan liked it as much as she did!

IMG_5357  IMG_5354

IMG_5356

Everyone pile on the big bean bag chair!  

IMG_5361

IMG_5364 IMG_5365

And to all a good night! 

IMG_5371

The End!

Wishing everyone a wonderful 2010!

No comments: