Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Conversations with Ashlyn

Yesterday was beautiful (72 degrees) Daddy got home early and we all went for a walk. We walked all over the neighborhood and then the kids wanted to go down to the park in our subdivision. We were walking down there and all talking and then Ashlyn says  "Hey guys, my butt is sweating really bad from all this walking"
(Ok that was random and very funny! ) Ashlyn loves it when Trever and I crack up at her. I honestly don't know if she knew why we were laughing but she started laughing also and then said, "Guys, What's so funny?"
____________________
Last night Ashlyn and I were laying in bed and she got a cold out of nowhere. Super congested and one of those things when you lay down you can't breathe. I got up and got her some saline nose spray and some vicks baby (to put under her nose) she looks at both of them and says..
A: "Mommy you can sit them on the table I will decided later what one I want."
M: "Well sweetheart we need to do both so you can breathe better to sleep tonight"
A: "Well I will read them both in a little bit and decide"
(I thought she was 4 not 14) I am in trouble!

No comments: