We took off on our second camping adventure as a family this past weekend. We went to
Possum Kingdom State Park. Again we went with The Peck's and The Davis' as usual we had a great time. I am not sure that we could all hang out and not have a good time. It's so nice because the kids all get along and play well together. Shelby and
Ashlyn are just silly girls, Coleman and Joe are best buds and Ryan well he thinks he is a lot older then 1 and he just wanders around and hangs out with anyone and everyone that will play with him. He is Mr. Easy Going!
Being silly in the car on the way there

Giving each other rides!


Playing in the sand and throwing rocks!

OK, Well my kids played in the water! Yes I am sure you all think that was way to cold but the way I see it is that the water was probably warmer then any lake in MI all summer and my
niece and nephew boated and swam and they are still alive to talk about it. I am sure when I was little I swam in much colder water. Really they just waded in the water with their socks and shoes on! Hey we were camping after all.


Jess are you having fun yet? Need more wine?

Meg hanging out!

As usual fun was had by all. Can't wait to go next time!
Additional Pictures on
Planted Gypsy Feet &
The Peck Family Blog
1 comment:
WE definitely had fun! but I demand you take that picture down!!! Man oh man! ;)
I adore you guys!
Post a Comment