You would think after doing these parties every year I would have it all figured out by now. Well Ashlyn was a little whinny and just couldn't relax and have fun at first. Well as soon as we did the Cake and Opened the presents she had a ball. I really should have just done that first right off the bat. I guess I am slowly learning.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Ashlyn's Birthday Party
Ashlyn had a great time at her party! We had a bunch of Princesses and a few Princes here. My neighbor Jennifer does a great job with face painting and she came over and painted the kids (and adults) faces. Everyone loved that!
You would think after doing these parties every year I would have it all figured out by now. Well Ashlyn was a little whinny and just couldn't relax and have fun at first. Well as soon as we did the Cake and Opened the presents she had a ball. I really should have just done that first right off the bat. I guess I am slowly learning.
I made a "Princess Castle" in my dinning room. It was a great idea but way to much work! It looked cool though!


You would think after doing these parties every year I would have it all figured out by now. Well Ashlyn was a little whinny and just couldn't relax and have fun at first. Well as soon as we did the Cake and Opened the presents she had a ball. I really should have just done that first right off the bat. I guess I am slowly learning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment