Thursday, October 15, 2009
Playing Outside....
I have said this a thousand times but my kids LOVE it outside. I mean they are insane. If it is not raining then we are outside from about 2:30 - 5:30 or 6. They just love it. A few weeks about we bought sidewalk paint! No that's not messy at all! The kids love it. It washes right off them. I spray their feet off with the hose and in the house for a bath. They love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oooh, sounds fun! Where do you find the sidewalk paint? You're braver than I though. I try to avoid messes at all costs! I won't even buy my kids bathtub paint. LOL!
Yeah messes are hard. I just hosed them off and straight up to the bath they went. I will not buy the bath paint. I don't want to clean that out of the bathtub! Ashlyn loves to paint so what better place then outside. I actually like the sidewalk paint better then chalk!
I got it at Target. It's crayola!
Post a Comment