Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Coloring Contest!

So yesterday we were at the Dr. office (I had taken Ryan in but he is fine just a virus) and they had signs up for a coloring contest for 3-7 year old. They would draw a winner on October 23rd. and the winner would get a Halloween Costume (Tinkerbell for the girls) Ashlyn has been begging me to be Tinkerbell for Halloween. (I didn't tell her that is what she could win so GRANDMA KERR, don't say anything)

Unfortunately the contest isn't who colored it the best. But this is Ashlyn's pictures. I took it on my phone. I couldn't believe she did this all by herself. She has never colored this good! When we showed it to Trever last night he didn't believe me at first when I told him she did this by herself. She picked out the orange and I told her not to color the stem or leaves, she said or the cat mommy! She then wanted to color the cat blue but I told her that cat's are either brown or black. So she did brown.

I am so proud of our little almost 4 year old!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Wow, that's awesome! I hope she wins! :)

I still remember winning a grocery store coloring contest in the 3rd grade. I got my picture in the local newspaper and won a Coca Cola can-like radio. LOL