Monday, September 14, 2009

Rainy, Rainy Weekend!

What do you do on a VERY rainy weekend? It is now Monday and it has been raining since about 6pm Friday! I think the last I hear Mansfield has gotten about 10 inches of rain. It's crazy. It did stop briefly on Sunday afternoon so we could go outside with the kids for a bit. They are going stir crazy.

So what did we do??? Ryan ate oatmeal like a dog and had it all over his head and face!

Ashlyn got a hold of my camera and had a photo session! She did a pretty good job!

Then we made Brownies! I had lots of help with licking the spoons.
Then I looked out the window to see it was raining faster then our pool could drain. It is usually about 3-4 inches below the edge. In this picture you can't even see the drain!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Um how come you look so good inside on a rainy day?! I always look like I just got out of bed ALL DAY LONG! :)
PS- my "word verification" for this comment is "wines". Coincidence? no! haha

Susan said...

I only look good because Ashlyn and I had a Princess Party to go to. I had to leave the house!