When I got laid off from IBM I was pretty upset at first. I told myself "Everything Happens For A Reason" My parents told me the same thing. I knew this deep in side but I was still scared. It was an income that we had depended on. I was scared what the future held for our family. The first thing we did was to pull the kids out of Daycare to save a ton of money. I have to admit I was a little nervous about what I was going to do everyday to entertain them and not go insane. It took some adjusting but God is good! He has given me an opportunity over the past 6 months to spend so much time with the kids. We have a ball and we manage to stay very busy. I have been so blessed to be able to take this time while they are young and enjoy them because soon enough they will be teenagers and be "Embarrassed" to be with Mom and Dad.
So what do we do you ask! Well now that it's finally cooling off we play outside ALL THE TIME! Seriously, Ryan throws the biggest temper tantrums I have ever seen when we come inside. This is even after we have been out there for 2 plus hours already. I decided today I needed to video it sometime because it's quite comical to watch a 19 month old tantrum over coming inside! (I know I am one of those Mom's that laughing at my child being upset)
We play ball a lot!
We bounce on balls!
Ryan has also started talking so much lately! Aside from his never ending words of
- Bye
- Hot
- Caaaarr
- Nooooo,
- Ball
- Shoe, shoe's
- More
- Sisssy
- Daddy (All day long he says this!
- Mamma (only when he wants something or is hurt)
He has such a big personality and is Mr. go, go go, just like his sister was at his age (and still is)
1 comment:
Looks like you definitely stay busy! I can't wait to stay home once the baby is here and get to spend more time with my boys. I know it will be a huge adjustment, but will be a very rewarding experience too. Glad to hear that you are enjoying it!
Post a Comment