Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A day at home!

We spent yesterday morning at the park. The kids love to play in the sand! Ryan must enjoy eating it also since he did that about 3 times. Boy's will be boy's! I squatted down to take Ryan's picture and this is what he did. He likes to copy everything that anyone does, particularly his sister.
Ashlyn got this phone with the headset out of my office and put it all on. A couple of minutes later...

A: "Mommy can you be quiet I am on the phone"
M: OK
A: "It's Barbara Kerr, I am busy right now leave a message"
M: Are you setting up your voicemail or Grandma's
A: "Well, that is what Grandma does... um, she walks around and says she is busy"

HA-HA I could not stop laughing! Sorry Grandma Kerr! But it was too cute not to post!

2 comments:

Misty said...

It seems as though you are definitely enoying spending all this time with your babies!

Check out my blog- I left you an award.

La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt said...

Ashlyn with the phone and the busy message is TOO cute!