I have been lacking on updating my blog lately. I guess I just don't have much to say. Ashlyn sure does. If only I could get as good as my friend Meg does with documenting all the funny things her kids say. Ashlyn will say something and I think I have to put that on my blog and by the time I sit down to do it I have forgotten her exact words that made is so cute.
I did remember a few...
Yesterday Ashlyn took an almost 3 hours nap! That just doesn't happen anymore with a 3 1/2 year old but I was so excited and as the nap was happening and I was enjoying every last minute of it, I sure did pay for it later that night.
It was 9:30 and she would not go to sleep. She was laying on the couch with me and would not fall asleep. It was storming and she HATES storms so I knew I would never get her in her room anyway. So I finally said come lay down in Mommy and Daddy's room for a while. (Daddy was already in their sleeping I guess he was tired!!!!) So we go in there and Trever wakes up. Ashlyn is not acting the least bit tired and it's now 10pm.
I said to Trever "That 3 hour nap has obviously come back to bite me in the butt"
A: "Bite you in the butt? What is biting you in the butt"
M: "Nothing, never mind"
A: "Why is something biting you in the butt, Mommy look (she rolls over on her stomach) my butt got bit too"
Needless to say she didn't go to sleep until 11pm UGHH I don't think she has ever stayed up that late on our watch anyway. She did stay in our bed all night which was probably a good thing because there were about 3 really loud storms that came though.
Another one: We were in the car and I was thinking out loud (yes talking to myself!)
I said "I keep forgetting to put my bluetooth back in the car"
A: "What did you say"
M: "Nothing"
A: "Mommy did you say you forgot your Boob's"
Ashlyn also is such a Mother hen with Ryan. She is constantly telling me that Brother need this or that or Brother is hungry. But the ONE thing she is almost always right about is she is Ryan's Poop meter. She will say Mommy, Brother Pooped change him and she is right almost every time! HA I am sure she will love that story when she is older!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment