Thursday, April 23, 2009

Went to the Zoo!

So Tuesday night I got a wild hair to take the kids to the Zoo on Wednesday. It's 1/2 price day so we got in for $10 bucks. It was a beautiful day and actually got up to about 92 degree's. They kids were so good. Ashlyn was perfect while we were there. She walked right next to me was such a good girl. I couldn't believe that she walked about 90-95% of the time we were there. I had the Sit and Stand stroller and she would get on the back for a bit but then wanted to walk. We were there from about 10-2 and they kids were whipped when we left. Ryan love it also. He loved looking at all the animals and would get so mad (Kicking/Screaming mad) when we would walk away from an exhibit and go to the next. He didn't understand that their was more to see! I didn't get many pictures as it was hard to take them and keep track of 2 kids by myself but I got a few.

Ryan LOVED the train. He even liked dancing to the music!
Ok well Ashlyn loved the train also!

Elephants!


We were just pulling out of the Zoo and my car got really quiet. I looked back to see this! I guess they had fun. Too bad this was the only Nap Ashlyn took yesterday and was Miss Crabby Pants the rest of the day.

1 comment:

La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt said...

AW! It looks like they did love the train! And, look how pooped they were at the end of the day!! Priceless!