I wasn't sure I was going to get pictures of the kids in the Bluebonnets this year but we did. On Sunday My friend Jessica and her son Joey came down and we went and took the kids pictures in the bluebonnets. It was an interesting journey to say the least. My kids were so not in the mood for pictures. On the way there Ashlyn screamed uncontrollably and Ryan did the same on the way home. It made for a very loud and annoying car ride to say the least. Joey didn't make a sound. I am sure that he was thinking get me out of here and back to my car by myself! We finally get there and as we are getting out of the car Jess says, I am sure I can photoshop Ashlyns red eyes! HA!
I can't say I got great pictures but hey I got pictures. Getting the kids to both 1. sit next to each other and 2. look at the camera at the same time is challenging to say the least.







Hey Ashlyn go get by your brother so I can get a picture! Umm yeah well I guess she stood by him.

Now sit down and hug him and look at Mommy!

Trying to get a 14 month old, 3 1/2 year old and 23 Month old to all look at the camera proved to be challenging! But they sure are cute!

Ashlyn wanted to take a picture of Mommy and Ryan. She did a really good job!

Jess in Action. I think Joey was trying to copy her!
1 comment:
Cute pics! Love Ashlyn's skirt!
Post a Comment