We used to have this really sweet laid back little boy that would just look at you and smile and look so cute and be so innocent. He was so easy going and just hung out! Then he turned 1! WHAT HAPPENED? Ashlyn was still an easy child at this point! Nope not Ryan he is a totally different kid. This is what Ashlyn and I came home to see yesterday (And this is what the floor looks like after every meal.) He throws everything on the floor and yells at us! I am not sure anything goes into his mouth anymore. He then gets mad if you walk out of a room and leave him in there for a second. He also discovered the toilet and loves to throw toy's, pacifier, and put his hands in it! Who said boy's were easier?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
LOL! I'm not sure that boys are easier, but Ryan is too cute to for words! The video of him dancing was hilarious!
Ha! I have yet to have a girl, but my little boy is definitely a BIG handful! David seems to think that a girl will be much easier...we'll see! Sounds like Ryan is starting to develop some real personality...Hudson did the same thing...it's like someone flipped a switch and all of a sudden they are a completely different little boy. Now I am just wondering when the terrible two's end...is it 3...4...16, lol!
Post a Comment