Friday, March 13, 2009

Bitter Sweet!

Today is a bitter sweet day! It's Ryan's last day at Daycare. We have been with Tracy, Rob and Alison for over 3 years now. Ashlyn started with them when she was 3 months old and then we started Ryan at 3 months. They have become such a huge part of our life and are such a great loving family. It is going to be very strange to not see them every week and chat. I guess you know that is when you have great childcare for your kids when you are sad to pull them out of daycare. They do such a great job with the kids and I know Ryan was their favorite! (ha) I mean how can you not love this little face!
We will defiantly be staying in touch with them over the years and cannot thank them enough.

Tracy, Rob and Alison you will be missed! Stay in touch!

Now I have to figure out how to have 2 kids 24X7! Should be interesting!

No comments: