I would have never thought in a million years I would feel like this. I had to turn in our 2 week notice at Ashlyn's daycare today. I was so sad about it. Now don't get me wrong I am so excited to get to spend more time with the kids and it's time I probably would have never got before so that is not it.
Ashlyn has done so well lately at Daycare and LOVES it. She consistently comes in with a big girl face and doesn't cry and is excited about being there. She doesn't want to leave when I come and get her and at home she is constantly talking about her teachers Miss Tiffanie, Miss Kelsey and Miss Ashley. Today was the first day she has walked in holding my hand and I didn't carry her. I know this is just temporary and she will be back but I hate to think of going through the whole crying everyday again. She is really going to miss everyone, after she was home for the 2 weeks when she was sick she was asking to go back to school.
Hopefully I can get her involved in some other groups to keep her busy (and myself) until I find another job.
Miss Tiffanie and Miss Kelsey if you are reading this. We will miss you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yes we do always read your blogs! im gonna miss ashlyn so much. she really has grown up so much in the short time i have known her! i hope she can come back soon! she will be missed i dont know what erica is going to do without her!
We are all gonna miss her. I worked in her room the week she was transitioning into Ms. Tiffanie's room and I've noticed how much she has grown since. I know you will enjoy your time at home with her, just know we are all gonna be waiting for her to come back.
Aw...she'll just look even more towards daycare when she goes back!
Enjoy your time with your babies.
P.S. I love your new blog layout (it looks new anyway!)
Post a Comment