Sorry no recent updates. Today and Tomorrow I am taking a class through Right Management the transition company that IBM set us up with. The class today was on how to take your skills and present them on your resume so you are not limited to only finding a job in your field. It was a good class today. We will see how tomorrow goes.
Ryan was sick again on Monday and Tuesday. He had yet another ear infection. I don't know if this kid is ever going to be healthy. I am ready for cold and flu season to be over. I am also seeing that "things do happen for a reason" As sick as my kids have been since I got laid off, I probably would have gotten fired! UGH!
Ashlyn is in a fun stage right now. She says the funniest stuff. My friend Meg is so good about blogging all the funny things her kids say. She says stuff Trever and I crack up and I always say I have to put that on my blog. I then sit down hours later to do it and I forgot what she said. Oh well. I will get better. She is such a little mommy with Ryan.
Ryan is in the phase of throwing anything and everything on the floor when he eats. So poor kid not only has Mommy and Daddy telling him No but Sissy is right in the middle making sure he knows who is in charge. Ryan is also getting very daring with his walking the last 2 days. I will try and get it on video in the next couple of days. He will walk more when he thinks nobody is looking. Today he walked from our coffee table almost to the fireplace. It was just him and I home and I was in the kitchen He didn't think I was watching him. (I'm sneaky like that)
Anyway just a quick update before I go to bed. More to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment