Saturday, February 14, 2009

Seriously they are still sick..

I so thought we were all on the mend. Ashlyn didn't have a temp at all on Thursday and she went to school on Friday all was good. Ryan was much better on Friday other then needed to be held at all times. When I pick Ashlyn up her teacher told me she just started coughing a lot. Well she wasn't kidding. Ashlyn and Trever coughed all night long. It was like a 3 ring circus in our house last night. I was up with kids and with Trever and Ashlyn coughing all night. Ashlyn came into our room last night and when I picked her up to put her in bed I thought she felt warm. Sure enough, she had 101 temp again. She has coughed all day (along with Trever) and only doesn't have a temp when she is on Tylenol or Motrin. So here we go again. She will be going to the Dr. on Monday. I can't handle this cough and the sickness in our house any longer!

Ryan doesn't have a temp but he feels the need to have to be held and he likes it even more if you stand up and hold him.

Good Times in our house these days! UGH... I am very grateful that I have not gotten sick yet! I just hope I don't get it when my parents get here next week.

1 comment:

Heather Moorhead - HHH Photography said...

hey girl - the boys were up and down all last week too... I thought they were on the mend thursday - and thurs night they have high temps again.. (first temps on Monday)... Finally by Saturday- the fevers were gone. :( I hope they feel better!