Wednesday, January 14, 2009

This week really needs to end!

So my purse/diaper bag is missing and/or stolen. I cannot find it anyplace. Yesterday was the first day I left the house since Friday, due to all of us being sick. I took Ashlyn to daycare and then came back home to work. When I went to go get her at 5:00 I realized I didn't have my purse. Trever and I have looked everyplace for it, I have asked at Ashlyn's daycare and it's no place to be found. Nothing has been charged on my cards and I "think" I have them all canceled now. I had $150 cash in there that was a Christmas Present but other then that I am now just really bummed about my bag. It was my favorite one and it wasn't cheap. I am just sick trying to think of what else was in there and making sure everything was cancelled. I had taken my cell phone out on Friday to charge it so it wasn't in there. UGHH So frustrating. Now I have to go get a new DL and everything else! I am So mad!

Here is my favorite diaper bag! That is now lost/stolen!