Monday, December 8, 2008

Conversations with Ashlyn

Last night I was in the kitchen and Ashlyn was in the living room playing with a Barbie she had been working on getting her dressed for a while (those things are not easy to dress.) She finally gets it done and come into the kitchen

A: Mommy look I got Barbie dressed
M: Good job
A: Thanks, I put her pants on and then I put this shirt on to hide her boobies
M: Laughing really had!
Trever then says what did she say?
A: I told Mommy I covered her bobbies (smiling)
T: Where did you learn that
A: Girls have boobies daddy!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Ha, funny how kids pick up on those things! "Girls have boobies daddy!"

I about died one day when Tucker picked up my bra and said, "Put this on your boobies." I guess it gets a little more inappropriate when it's a little boy saying that! HA.

Jess said...

HA! Ashlyn is too funny!