I have always believed this and felt like I was one of those people. I really think Ashlyn is no different. She is such a mother hen with Ryan.
These 2 video's are just too funny of her last night. The second one is a little fuzzy my battery was about to die in my camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha! Such a good big sister! She reminds me of how I was with my younger brothers...always the "lil' mama!"
Thanks for a morning laugh!!! I love how patient little brother is, and she spills on the table and then blames him! Just get ready buddy! That's your life with a Miss Priss sister. :) heehee
OMG SUSAN! Those videos ARE FREAKING PERFECTION!!! Ashlyn is such a big girl!! And such a good big sissy!!! :)
Jer was like - um... Haden doesn't do that!! He just tries to shove Holt's face into the carpet... HAHA!
How sweet! Love how Ashlyn had to use the soap twice before her hands were clean enough!
Post a Comment