Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Conversations with Ashlyn

On the way home from Daycare yesterday:

A: Where is Ryan
M: Ryan and Daddy are at home
A: I love my sister
M: Ryan is your brother, boy's are brothers
A: I am a good Big Sissy, I am going to take Ryan to the zoo, and the park, and to the pumpkin patch, and to Christmas.
M: Are you going to sit on Santa's lap with Ryan and show him how it's done?
A: ummmmm No, Mommy, he can do that by himself.

In case you don't remember the last 2 pictures with Santa here they are for you viewing pleasure.
2006

2007

She changes her mind on a daily basis if she is going to sit on Santa's lap or not!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Hey...she may just surprise ya! Last year's pic was definitely better than her first visit with Santa! I love her conversations with you!

Misty said...

Oh my gosh, I had forgotten all about her first Santa photo. That is TOO funny!

Jessica Davis said...

that is hysterical! I love that you had to sit ON Santa's lap... bet you made HIS day! Ha ha ha ha snicker snicker. :)