On Thursday, September 25 we had to put out Cat down. I got Gabby the summer between my Freshman & Sophmore year in college. She was a great cat. Very friendly and loving. Loved attention and loved to sit on your lap and be petted. She was very old 18 years old and was not doing well. The vet told us we made the right decision.
We had her put down the day before the kids and I left town. Ashlyn asked about her last night for the first time. She said "my cat is really old, she needs to go stay in God's house" she then looked around and said "Where is my old cat?" We told her she is in God's house now and she just said oh ok. Hopefully she won't continue to ask. Ashlyn was kinda obsessed with always wanting to know where the cat was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so sorry, Susan. RIP Gabby.
RIP Gabby!!!
I'm so sorry! What a beautiful kitty.
I'm so sorry! My parents' cat just passed away (we assume, he was an outside cat and hasn't been seen for a couple months), he was about Gabby's age. It is hard to say goodbye.
I'm so sorry to gear about Gabby, Susan. She was a beautiful cat and I am sure that she had a long-fulfilled life as part of your family.
Post a Comment