Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Kid Updates

We had a great Labor Day weekend which I will post about shortly and post the 2 pictures I took all weekend! Whoo Hoo...

Poor Ryan is Teething so bad. He has been on Motrin every 4 hours for 2 days. If you touch his gums he just screams. He wakes up every 4 hours as soon as it wears off. Poor guy. He is such a happy baby most of the time I hate seeing him like this. I think it is bothering his ears also. He keeps pulling at them.

Ashlyn started at her new school today. (Well same school new location) right by our house. It's so nice to have her so close and she had a great first day. She was not really sure about it at first but I stayed there with her for about 20 min. while they did circle. She sat on my lap and sang sons and stuff. They were then getting ready to go outside so I left. She did great. She did cry a little but went right to her teacher Ms. Ashley. Trever picked her up and they told him she ATE LUNCH!!! I was shocked. She only ate lunch a hand full of times at the other location and she was there for 2 months. He said she was playing and having fun when he got there. I hope she adjust quickly and we like it there. It's so nice to be able to be there in 4 min.
She has also been really good latley. I hope it lasts! HAHAHA She is almost 3 I am sure she won't have another meltdown or anything! (NOT)

No comments: