That is what we have on our hands already. Ashlyn the little tattle tale. Last night Trever had poker so it was just me and the kids and I swear every other thing out of Ashlyn's mouth was
"Ryan's trying to get my drink"
"Mom, Ryan's trying to get my book"
"Ryan No No that is my Lacy"
"Ryan, is trying to get my blanket"
"Buddy, No No, that is my paper"
I didn't think this would start quite this soon! She is such a bossy little thing. Ryan is just so intrigued with everything she does also. I tried explaining to her that he is to little and doesn't know any better and she needs to learn to share.
Her response "Teach him not to do that"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the "teach him not to do that" comment!
I checked your blog a couple days ago and saw you hadn't been tagged yet...so I tagged you today only realize you had already been tagged! haha.
Post a Comment