Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Updates

We are all doing well. I cannot believe it is already Labor Day Weekend (well almost).

Trever: Is finally getting back to himself. He is not in much pain anymore and is almost back to 100%. WHOO HOOO. He still has a long road ahead of him with the Chiropractor to get completely fixed but he is a ton better then he has been for the last 3 months. He has even golfed a few times so finally our life is all getting back to normal. I told him if he can golf he can start giving the kids a bath again. I don't think he was to excited about that but I sure was! Now if he just doesn't over due it we will be good!

Ashlyn: Is starting at the Daycare by our house on Sept 2nd. It's the same company just a different location and a ton closer to us. I am excited to be able to take her and be back home to work in 10 min. I am a bit nervous about the change though. She has been going to this Daycare since the first of June and still cry's hard when we drop her off and she is still not eating. She does have fun though because most days she doesn't want to leave when I get there to pick her up!

Ryan: Is 6 Months Old as of yesterday. I cannot believe he is growing up so fast. He is just the sweetest thing. He has the best personality. I am taking him to the Dr. today for his 6 month check so I will post the stats tomorrow. We will see how big the little piggy has gotten! He also slept through the night 4 nights in a row. I was so excited and I was talking about it yesterday and then last night he was up 2 times again. Little stinker. I am hoping it was just a fluke and he will go back to sleeping all night. I was loving 7-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

Me: I am doing fine, no news from me. Work is going good. I mean if I have to work I can't complain. I have a great husband and great kids so life is good for me. Nothing to update there! haha

No comments: