We are alive and well. Sorry I have not had a lot of time to blog. I do miss it though so maybe I will try and get better again.
I registered Ashlyn for Kindergarten this week. Class of 2024!!! It was fun she is so excited and ready. Ryan thinks he is ready also. He doesn't understand why he cannot go. He is not "Little" he is a "Big Boy"
My job is going good. I do really like it and have my first closing on May 4th. So excited. Now to just get a few more! :) Trever is doing great at his new job as well. It's all been a big adjustment for us.
We did get Bluebonnet pictures taken last Saturday. I will be posting them when I get them back. However the kids did get school pictures taken I only bought a couple since we did Bluebonnets.
Today on the way to school I had this conversation with Ryan
R "Mommy did God make everything"
M: "Yes"
R: " He must be tired"
Ashlyn chimes in a very annoyed voice "Ryan God does not sleep because he is always watching us"
R: "I know Ashlyn, I was just saying he must be tired, everyone can get tired even God! Right Mommy"
M: "Yes you are both right!"
Ryan, "See I told you so"
He already has to make sure he is right about stuff! Oh Boy!
I registered Ashlyn for Kindergarten this week. Class of 2024!!! It was fun she is so excited and ready. Ryan thinks he is ready also. He doesn't understand why he cannot go. He is not "Little" he is a "Big Boy"
My job is going good. I do really like it and have my first closing on May 4th. So excited. Now to just get a few more! :) Trever is doing great at his new job as well. It's all been a big adjustment for us.
We did get Bluebonnet pictures taken last Saturday. I will be posting them when I get them back. However the kids did get school pictures taken I only bought a couple since we did Bluebonnets.
![]() |
| PreSchool Graduation Picture!! |
![]() |
| Ashlyn 5 & Ryan 3 |
R "Mommy did God make everything"
M: "Yes"
R: " He must be tired"
Ashlyn chimes in a very annoyed voice "Ryan God does not sleep because he is always watching us"
R: "I know Ashlyn, I was just saying he must be tired, everyone can get tired even God! Right Mommy"
M: "Yes you are both right!"
Ryan, "See I told you so"
He already has to make sure he is right about stuff! Oh Boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment