I can't believe it but tomorrow Ryan turns 3!! where does the time go.
Anyway we made Brownie football's (and by we I mean My Mom) for Ryan to take to school today. I had put them in individual bags. So right after the kids were all done eating Ms. Misi and Ms. Linda said to the kids. Since the brownie are individually wrapped we will just send them home with you. Ryan looks at them and said "Well what did I bring them for!" HA! They said the looked at each other and said. Your are right and they had their brownies! HAHA!!
Ryan is into wearing clothes to bed. And not soft comfy clothes at that. So while my Mom and Dad were in town we were eating dinner and my Mom said "We are going to have to get up and get around in the morning since you guys have school" Ryan looks at her and said "Are you just going to wear that shirt to bed so you will be dress and ready to go in the morning" Needless to say Mom and I started laughing until we cried!
If you ask him how old he is going to be tomorrow he says 4 and if you tell him 3 he gets mad at you!
Anyway we made Brownie football's (and by we I mean My Mom) for Ryan to take to school today. I had put them in individual bags. So right after the kids were all done eating Ms. Misi and Ms. Linda said to the kids. Since the brownie are individually wrapped we will just send them home with you. Ryan looks at them and said "Well what did I bring them for!" HA! They said the looked at each other and said. Your are right and they had their brownies! HAHA!!
Ryan is into wearing clothes to bed. And not soft comfy clothes at that. So while my Mom and Dad were in town we were eating dinner and my Mom said "We are going to have to get up and get around in the morning since you guys have school" Ryan looks at her and said "Are you just going to wear that shirt to bed so you will be dress and ready to go in the morning" Needless to say Mom and I started laughing until we cried!
If you ask him how old he is going to be tomorrow he says 4 and if you tell him 3 he gets mad at you!
No comments:
Post a Comment