Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Long Time No Blog...

I have so much to catch up on... Like the whole month of December.  I will be posting some great pictures later.    But I had to post this before I forgot.   Ryan gave us the Best Christmas Present in the world.   He is Potty Trained.    I was changing his diaper one day and he had a complete meltdown and didn't want a diaper back on he wanted Big Boy Undies.  So I put them on him (which I have done a lot and he always has multiple accidents)  He started going on the potty with very few accidents.  He has been going for about 10 days now and yesterday did great at School also.  

When I picked him up he said:
R:  "Mommy I went Pee Pee on the potty at school with no accidents"
M: "That is great Buddy Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you"  (Sissy chimes in "And me too Ryan" )
R:  "I didn't go Poo Poo because I only do that at home not at school" 
(As soon as we got home he went also) 

He also woke up at 2am and came down and told me he had to go potty.   He wears a diaper at night but I couldn't believe he woke up.  I am so excited. 

So this morning when we were getting ready for school he says "Mommy, I need to go poo poo before we leave because I won't go at school, only pee pee" 

HA!  I am always amazed with the stuff this kids comes up with and puts together.  I mean he is only 2  (I realize close to 3 but still) 

No comments: